Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun With Kids

We had several of Jennifer's students and their families over for a cookout last night. These were the kids who scored at least 80 points throughout the year in the accelerated reader program. Fortunately, it stopped raining literally 30 seconds before the first kid arrived. Otherwise, we would have had about 20 kids and their parents inside our house eating hotdogs. Outside was much more fun for all involved!



Hi, it's Jennifer, making my first comment on my own blog. :) When I first saw the picture above, I thought, "Who is that girl with the big belly?" Oops! It's me! :)
I have the BEST husband in the world. He helped dish out dogs and beans and helped to make sure everything went smoothly at the cookout.

1 comment:

Townsend said...

cute outfit, jennifer! heee
and what's up with the "rock on" girl!? were you playing Skillet in the background? cute pics!