Friday, December 12, 2008

6 Months!

Well I'm pitifully behind with this update! Grace turned 6 months on the 6th and is at such a fun stage. The other day she said "ma ma" twice while we were in Kroger! I am convinced she didn't know what she was saying, but I made a big deal of it anyway, and they were the sweetest words I have ever heard! Grace (now 16 pounds) loves to giggle, especially when someone shakes their head in her direction. She also thinks the word "yuck" is really funny. Enjoy these pics and videos!

Doing her pilates. I should join in.
Grace loves play time!
Daddy thought it would be funny to pull her t-shirt over her head.He was right!

4 comments:

Townsend said...

this all just cracked me up! love the pilates pose! and her smile just brightens my day!! i dont know which i was laughing harder at...gracie's giggles or clay's gremlin impersonation ;)
Gracie is such a happy baby! so fun!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!!

Iris said...

the videos are hilarious! esp. the part when jennifer made gracie start coughing she was laughing so hard! and clay's contribution was so funny too! oh the things we do to make our kids laugh!

The Nelson Family said...

How funny! She is just cracking up at you guys - too cute!!

(just wondering - do you guys still live on Southridge?)