Monday, April 19, 2010

At Long Last

At the haranguing of my friends and relatives, here are a few pictures :) Boy is life different with two kiddos! Not enough time for the blog, but my mom told me not to shut it down, so here are a few new pics. Hopefully I can find a routine to update though it certainly won't be as good as it was (although, I was pretty bad about updating before Andrew too!).
Here's Drew buddy at Easter. Handsome!
And my beauty

We just had family pictures taken, and we have the rights to them all, so I'll post some as soon as we get them back!

5 comments:

Luke and Courtney Brewer said...

Loved the pics of your kiddos! I am in the Apple Store in NYC typing to you on an iPad. So cool! Better go because the line to use this is long! Love you.

Layla and Jason said...

yea! an update! sweet pictures. can't wait to see the family pics soon.

Clay and J said...

Oops! Gotta fix that top pic!

Dawne C. said...

Hooray for the update! I've missed the Glasgows! So good to see you Sunday. I'm as proud of you "Senior Girls" as if I were your mother :) Good & faithful servants.

The Nelson Family said...

What a sweet Easter! You Glasgows make babies with great hair! Both your kids are gorgeous! Can't wait to see your family pics.