Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Clay!

We celebrated Clay's 30th birthday today! He had a good day--breakfast at work, lunch with co-workers, a special visit by Gracie to the office today, and then a special dinner at home. Filet mignon topped with bacon, baked potato and creamed spinach. Yummy!I sometimes have trouble getting Gracie to eat meats, but she knows a good thing when she sees it! She loved the filet mignon.Then present time.And last but not least, cupcakes! I think Clay had a good birthday. And after all, as they say, 30 is the new 20! Ha!

P.S.--Somehow some of my text became a link. Don't know how that happened or what happens when you click on it. Oops!

4 comments:

Luke and Courtney Brewer said...

Looks like you guys had a great night! Seeing that picture made me miss the famous Glasgow cooking skills!! I wish you'd rub off on me a little more...

Dawne C. said...

Happy Birthday, Clay! (And- really cute plates, Jennifer!)

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

Happy Birthday, Clay!

Townsend said...

that's funny...i didn't get my invitation in the mail.
i am so mad.