Monday, April 30, 2012

Sidewalk chalk, Bath time, and Oatmeal cream pies!

Here we are again, for another week of fun activities.  Had some computer trouble and couldn't post last week.  Here's Gracie's artwork from last week.  I'm pretty impressed!
 Andrew drew a rainbow, Andrew style, but the pic didn't turn out.  But his cute smile did!
 Claire says "my turn with the camera!"
 Breakfast time is not complete without a car
 So Gracie cut her own hair a week or so ago.  Thankfully, her curls hide the damage, but I found 3 clumps in various places.  All in the bang area, so now it just looks like she has short bangs.  I guess all kids do it at some point, so hopefully this is it for us!
 Big girl in the bath! 
"Hey wait a minute, I'm ready to sit up here!"
 Baking....oatmeal cream pies.  They mixed and stirred, but of course licking the beaters is the best part!
 My cute helper!
 The finishe product, yummy!

1 comment:

Townsend said...

ummmm...do you have any oatmeal cream pies leftover!? super impressed with gracie chalk flower!
and WHERE did you get gracie's adorable apron and mits!? love those cute kids!
see you tomorrow :)