Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Sweetest Kids!

Well, here I go again! I've decided to give it a go and try to upload new pics of the kids each week. There's just so much fun every day stuff that I want to document and this seems like the best place to do it. I hope you will enjoy!
This morning the kids were busy playing and having fun, and Gracie wanted playdough. We were out, so I made some homemade. Andrew chose the blue food coloring. This recipe turns out great, and lasts for a super long time, longer than the storebought. And it's softer! I found it on pinterest at this site, http://anartnest.squarespace.com/home-made-play-dough/2009/4/19/home-made-play-dough-project.html.
Gracie has been wearing her "glasses" lately--too cute!
And we can't forget Claire bear! Andrew put some flavored chapstick on her yesterday, and she quite enjoyed ;)
The Claire-a-boo is also getting her 2 bottom teeth! She is the sweetest thing, and I just can't stand that she's growing up! Shedding a tear ;)

4 comments:

DJ said...

Beautiful kids, having so much fun! Wish I could be there! Thanks for sharing. - Donna Jean

Morgan Smith said...

i'm glad to know which homemade play dough recipe really stands the test of time... and two toddlers!
thanks for sharing:)

Iris said...

welcome back! good to see the kids again! yes, we have to get together soon! i can't believe claire already has teeth!

Townsend said...

keep it up, girl!!!
LOVE the pics!!!