Friday, July 25, 2008

Funny Pics

Here are some cute pics of The Grace Child. Here she is napping with me and then in her cute bathrobe after a bath! We call her white onesies her "comfies" and I just love her in them! I like her in all white because you get to see how pretty she is without the distraction of ribbons and bow (although I do like those too!). We've found that daddy's finger makes such a good pacifier! And she doesn't spit it out like she does the real ones. And then here she is with her super cute bib on. I love my baby!





2 comments:

Layla and Jason said...

so precious! that robe just swallows her - it's so cute! you'll have to get more pics of her in it as she gets bigger. it'll be a great comparison.

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

love the new pics. so cute. love the one of you two napping. those make such sweet pics to reminisce with. :)