Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

And happy 4 week birthday to Grace! Gracie has been having a lot of fun. She is holding her head up a little better each day, and is doing well with her schedule (Two 5 hour stretches last night!!!). She had her first girls night at Carinos with some of my girlfriends, and was pleasant as a peach! Here are some of her latest pictures. Don't you think she's changed a bit already?

Gracie loves to look out the window while on her changing table

Look at her sweet curls after her bath! Play time!
Mom! Enough already!Hanging out in her swing while mommy blogs :)

2 comments:

Chrissa said...

YAY!! Great pics!! I think she has changed a little...has she gained much weight since birth? I love the picture of her looking out her window. So cute!

Layla and Jason said...

So sweet! I can't believe she's almost a month old already! Watch out - it goes by so fast! Reagan is only 21 months now, but I can hardly remember those first few already.