Monday, October 6, 2008

Two Parties and More Tummy Time

I had a great time this weekend hosting a kitchen themed wedding shower for my girlfriend of 18 years, Jill (4th grade baby!). Can you believe it's been that long, Jill? We have shared a lot of memories together and I was thrilled to help with her shower. Here pictured is April (friend since Jr. High through Park Hill), me, my room dawg from OBU- Laura, Jill, Sara (college friend), and Rachel (friend from Park Hill).
While I was partying with the girls, my girl had a daddy-daughter date. Gracie and Daddy went to Reagan's 2 year old birthday party. Love the party hat!
And Gracie continues to get stronger and better at tummy time.

4 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

your at the top of iris' list right now!!! :) just thought you'd like to know that. :) gracie is cute as always and getting very strong.

The Hows said...

kekoa had so much fun with gracie on saturday. it was so cute seeing them asleep in their daddies arms during the razorback game, fingers in mouth. we missed you, jennifer, and can't wait to hang out with you again soon!

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful weekend. Thank you for the time and thought that you put into it. It was the best to get some Grace time on Fri.
love ya
Jill
PS 18 years!!! we are old!

Laura said...

how fun to see myself on someone else's blog :) hehe . . . looks like grace had a great time partying with daddy!! i love it!!!
you did a GREAT job with the shower--seriously your home is just so beautiful!!! :)