Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Growing Girl and her Third Wedding

My friend of 18 years, Jill, was married to the love of her life (Brett, not pictured anywhere here--oops!) over the weekend. Here we are at her rehearsal dinner at Aydelotte's in North Little Rock. My college roomie, Laura, was here for the week helping Jill and her mom. She was my date at the rehearsal dinner. :)How beautiful! Jill made her own veil. So pretty!
Jill was so gracious and wanted to hold Gracie before the wedding. I was nervous though...Gracie had just eaten. Thankfully it all stayed in her tummy!Auntie Laura had fun with Gracie, too. Love you, girl!For the full effect....Me and Sara. I didn't get any other pictures of the house party. If anyone has any, please e-mail them to me and I'll post them! Good to see you Sara!
Family pic Three generations of beautiful girlies! Bye guys! Come over for dinner when you return! The guys got them good....saran wrap around the doors and balloons all inside the vehicle. Poor Brett. Oh, and Brett is pictured here--hooray!

I've decided that Gracie has to give a millions smiles a day because she does it all the time!

And now, drumroll please......My girl sits up on her own!!!!
I think it happened over night--she's growing so fast I want to smile and cry at the same time! I love you Gracie!

4 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

Congratulations!!! What a big girl! She'll be crawling and walking before you know it!!!

Iris said...

yay, gracie! kekoa can't sit up by himself yet! we're so proud of you, gracie, for being a good example to kekoa!

Layla and Jason said...

Gracie really is such a big girl now. Sitting up on her own!! And, you look gorgeous in the pics too!!

Dawne C. said...

It was so good to see all 3 of the Glasgows at the wedding. I was happy to get to see- and hear :)- Gracie in person!