Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Sweet Pea and a New Baby

Bundled up for the cold weather. My new favorite picture of Grace. I love these tummy pics because not that long ago, all the kids in the nursery were lined up on a mat on their tummies for a picture, and Gracie was face down in the mat while all the other kids held their heads proudly for the camera. Now my girl can do it too!

Sitting pretty. Introducing Reese Abigail Ramsey! Little Reese was 7 pounds 2 ounces, 18 1/2 inches long, and had a head full of dark hair, much like another baby I know!

Layla did so well and looked fabulous! Here are all the kiddos. Gracie looks huge compared to little Reese! We are so glad Reese is here and that mom and baby are doing well. Can't wait to get to know this little one better!

4 comments:

Iris said...

congrats to the ramseys! thanks for posting pics so quickly, jennifer!

Chrissa said...

Jennifer, Gracie is sooooo beautiful. I just can't get over it. Watch out when she's ready to date!! LOL! And look at little Reese!! Thanks for posting pics of her!!

Townsend said...

love gracie's 'sitting pretty' picture!!! and hooray...no more face down pics of her in the nursery! miss you guys!

the osbornes said...

Jennifer, I am so glad I came across your blog! Gracie is such a doll!

Mandy