Friday, December 18, 2009

Belly Shot

I am now 36 weeks and 4 days prego, and this pic was taken about a week ago. Sorry, baby boy, that I haven't taken more of these shots! Time is just flying! On another note, I actually thought I might be going into labor last night. I was in bed and started having bad lower back pain. I got up and went to the couch, and also got really shaky. I called the after hours doctor, and by the time he returned my call the pain had subsided, never to return. Could the boy come early? We'll see!

4 comments:

April said...

You look so cute Jennifer. Can't wait to meet your boy.

Laura said...

A BABY BOY :) YAY!!!!
Glad the pain went away . . . shaking doesn't sound good!!!!!
Love you!

Kostrubala said...

So cute!!!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

can't wait to meet baby boy glasgow any day now.... :) loved your heart reflections in the last post. looked like y'all had a great time at tanyard springs.