Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For Nanny

My dear, sweet Nanny passed away on Friday, December 4th. My dad delivered a beautiful eulogy and we had a sweet time remembering her full life. This picture was at my brother's wedding, a year and a half ago. Nanny actually picked this outfit out herself. 4 generationsNanny loved Gracie. She really came to life whenever she was around her. We'll miss her, but I am grateful for the full life she had and grateful to my mom for caring for her for the past several years.

5 comments:

April said...

What a sweet tribute. I love the picture of the 4 generations.

The Hows said...

jennifer, you also helped to take care of your nanny. i remember when she'd stay at your house or you'd go spend time with her. i know she was really special to you. praying for you, iris

Townsend said...

sweet Nanny :)

Mom said...

Jennifer: What a lovely tribute to Mom.
Love your Mom

Chrissa said...

Jennifer!!! I had no idea! I am soooooo sorry about the loss of your Nanny. Oh, my heart breaks for you, but I'm glad to know that she is rejoycing in heaven now.