Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shower for Baby Boy

I had another sweet shower for our baby boy with another group of precious girls. We all know each other through our time at Markham St. Baptist. It was held at my fave restaurant, Victorian Tea Garden. My rehearsal dinner was held there almost 7 years ago! What a sweet time with sweet people! Here's the cake--lemon with buttercream frosting--ooh la la it was good!
The baker, Layla. She's a baker extraordinaire!All the gal pals.The fam. I was so glad they could make it!The whole crew and cake.A special gift from Clay's Pop--little train overalls, just like the ones Pop used to wear as a child, straight from his favorite store in Crossett!Thanks again girls for showering me with love and goodies for our baby boy! It was fabulous!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't know you were having a boy! Cool! Sorry I missed the MSBC shower! You look great for being so close!

The Hows said...

faaaabulous! i always think of that when you say that word! we are so excited to meet baby boy!